In August, seniors should be:Here are some important reminders and milestones to hit as you prepare for applications:
- Make a list of qualities that you want to have in a college like distance from home, avg GPA and SAT/ACT score, room styles, activities, avg class size, and cost of attendance.
- Research colleges and create a college list (6-10 colleges)
- Create FSA ID for student and parent
- Research application materials needed for every college including essay topics
- Make sure parents have their 2015 tax information easily accessible so they can fill out the FAFSA in October without any problem